Week 1: WELCOME!
I have cut out and posted on my fridge a full-page Nike print adds that simply says, “LEAP AND THE NET WILL APPEAR.” These words are superimposed over a photograph of a woman jumping over what she seems to believe is a body of water. From the reader’s angle, it is clear that she is really just clearing a puddle!
So, here I go…
I have brought you my first in a series of video blogs designed to help you gain peace of mind regardless of your circumstances. It is located near the top of the right-hand sidebar on this page. I hope you’ll watch, subscribe, tune into my blog for associated tools and exercises as well as listen and subscribe to my weekly podcast.
I have also included a link to a video I posted on Facebook at the beginning of the year to hold myself accountable to myself. Today I am following through. To see my very first video blog post, click on this thumbnail:
If you would like to ask me questions in person on my podcast (anonymously or not) or if you would like me address a certain topic or question, please contact me via email at email@example.com and I will get back to you.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
The Center for Relaxation & Healing Chatham,NJ
Alternatively, you may join us live via teleconference.
You choose! Simply make your selection on the registration page. The details of the teleconference can be found when you register. Please feel free to invite as many friends as you like and forward this announcement to anyone yoiu know that may benefit from this information.
Over-thinking? Angry? Pressured?
- Learn why meditation is so important for well-being and peace of mind.
- Decide whether level one or leveltwo is the most appropriate choice for you:
- Simply and effectively change the way you feel employing various medataive relaxation techniques.
- Discover the seemingly miraculous, life-changing benefits of a formal meditation practice.
- 30 minutes will be devoted to Q&A and/or guided meditation as time allows.
like attracts like
and opposites attract